Data is your greatest asset, if you know how to use it. The key to new revenue streams, better customer experiences, and lower costs of doing business is there in your data, waiting to be discovered. It reveals your path to innovation and new ways for you and the world to work. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by merging operational and informational experience to offer you a data partner with unprecedented range and depth in data management. We are analytics, industrial expertise, technology and outcomes rolled into one great solution provider. We listen. We understand. We work with you.
MirrorWeb delivers cloud-based archiving and monitoring solutions for the information-driven enterprise. Trusted by the UK government, our website and social media archiving platform allows organisations to create permanent, unalterable records of all online communications, meeting compliance obligations and ensuring information of commercial, cultural or historical value is never lost.
The MirrorWeb platform is:
- State-of-the-art – support for web and social media data at large scale, as well as search indexing and big data initiatives.
- Cloud-native – an AWS partner, we offer near-unlimited capacity and scalability with complete control over data storage.
- ISO-compliant – we are ISO9001 and ISO27001-certified and archive our data in secure, date and time-stamped ISO28500 standard WARC file (WORM) format.
- Geo – located – offering local support 24/7/365. All archives are stored in local territories meeting protection and compliance requirements.
- User-friendly – our best-in-class client portal puts you in control of your archives, allowing you to control archiving frequency, search and replay content, view reports and notifications.
- Cost-competitive – we give you and your team full access to the MirrorWeb portal at all times. No seat fee, no setup and maintenance fees.
We live in a data-rich but knowledge-poor world. Te Pūnaha Matatini – ‘the meeting place of many faces’ – is a New Zealand Centre of Research Excellence developing methods and approaches for transforming complex data about the environment, economy, and society into knowledge, tools, and insights for making better decisions. As ‘a meeting place for many faces’, our organisation is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion, focussed on transdisciplinary research, and connected to colleagues across range of sectors – research, government, industry, and communities. Te Pūnaha Matatini brings together the expertise of New Zealand’s leading researchers in social sciences, economics, biology, mathematics, computer science, operations management, statistics, engineering science, and physics. Our transdisciplinary approach advances knowledge of complex systems and networks, and their applications, for the social, economic, and environmental benefit of New Zealand.
The National Library of Australia is responsible for collecting, preserving and making accessible a comprehensive collection of resources relating to Australia and the Australian people. The Library achieves this objective through innovative initiatives, such as the Trove discovery service, and through collaborative arrangements with other libraries and information providers. The Library has been a world leader in the collection and preservation of web resources establishing one of the first web archiving programs, PANDORA, in 1996. It now maintains a web archive of more than 500 TBs of data collected through selective, bulk-themed and domain harvesting methods. In 2004 the Library held one of the first international conferences focused on web archiving – ‘Archiving Web Resources: Issues for Cultural Heritage Institutions’ – and was a founding member of the IIPC and hosted the 2nd General Assembly in Canberra in 2008.