Registration for the General Assembly and Web Archiving Conference is temporarily closed.
Fees for the Web Archiving Conference (WAC)
– The General Assembly (for IIPC members only) is free.
– Each IIPC member organisation has one free registration for WAC.
– WAC registration includes all conference sessions, morning and afternoon coffee, lunches and welcome reception.
– The Conference Dinner is not included in the conference fee and can be booked separately.
– Early Bird: 1 May – 14 September 2020
– Full: 14 August 2020 – 14 September 2020
|Rates (VAT included)||Early Bird
A preferential rate is offered to students (see above). Other options are also available:
For students in the Montreal area: There is no registration fee for students who volunteer at the conference (50% volunteer work – 50% conference attendance). Spaces are limited. Proof of enrollment is required along with application.
For students from outside of Montreal: we offer two scholarships to cover registration fees (without volunteering). To be eligible for one of these scholarships, applicants must provide proof of enrollment. Bursary places will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. You will be asked to write a post for the IIPC blog.
To apply: email email@example.com (please include “student application” in the subject line).